1. I must have felt nauseous the day my new gray purse arrived. It’s really cute but I have a gag reflex every time I look at it.
2. My top cravings are celery, potatoes, hot dogs, and twizzlers. None of which are diet staples for me.
3. Last pregnancy, my hair grew in straighter and shinier. This time, it’s a frizzy, kinky-curled mess.
4. Pregnancy dreams are no myth. I have a strange one at least 3x/week. They’re so weird, I don’t share them with anyone!
5. My left eye has been twitching for days. Just so you know that when you’re talking to me, I’m not winking at you. Although I do think you’re cute. 😉
6. Last pregnancy, I was sentimental and emotional. This time around, I’m moody and mean. God bless my children who are enduring it all!
7. I don’t want to find out the sex of the baby. This is SO NOT my personality! My friends think I’m going crazy because they know me better.
8. The smell of fresh-scented garbage bags makes me most nauseated. Good excuse for not taking out the trash and leaving it to my hubby!
9. I burp. A lot.
10. Instead of hot flashes, I am cold and shivering much of the time. (I know what you’re thinking… “go put more clothes on woman!”)
Would love to hear your strangest pregnancy stories!! Maybe they’ll make me feel normal. 🙂